This is the ASSA ABLOY Netherlands Privacy Notice and its contents cannot be used by any region. Each entity is to tailor the privacy notice to their needs. ASSA ABLOY is committed to protecting your personal data. This privacy notice describes:
- the types of personal data we collect from you in connection with this website;
- how we use that information and why;
- who we share it with and where;
- how long we store it for;
- your rights, including how you can contact us if you have additional questions about the processing of your personal data; and
- how we can make changes to this notice
ASSA ABLOY Nederland B.V. – KVK 23028070, Number 000017279283 – Meerval 3 -54941SK Raamsdonksveer as "data controller" is responsible for the processing of your personal data.
What personal data do we collect?
We collect and store:
- Your name, company name, country, email and/or telephone number which you submit in order to sign-up for electronic direct marketing, request an expert consultation or other information from us.
- In addition to the information your submit we are gathering your IP address to serve you with geographically-relevant content and personalization purposes.
How and why will we use your personal data?
|Why do we process this personal data?
||What is the legal basis for processing?
|To provide you with the information you request via the website.
||Using your personal data in this way is necessary for us to respond to your request.
To set up and manage your account, for example, send a password reminder or send notifications in connection with changes to your account
|Using your personal information in this way is necessary to provide you with an online account.
|To allow you to use your social media account to set up and manage an account.
||The use of your personal data is necessary here to set up your online account via your social media account.
|To be able to complete your order if you made a purchase through this website, in order to contact you about sales and as part of our business customer relationship.
||The use of your personal data is necessary here to fulfill our contractual obligations if you make a purchase via this website.
|To be able to perform statistical analyzes on the use of the website in order to have a better understanding of how our website is used and to make improvements.
||It is in our business interest to look at this information to understand how our website is used and to manage and improve it.
|To have a better understanding of your interests and preferences, in order to offer you an experience tailored to these interests and preferences, for example through the use of behavioral analysis and marketing automation.
||It is in our business interest that we look at your navigation behavior and purchases so that we can personalize your user experience, including marketing materials, in accordance with your marketing preferences (see below).
|To be able to send you communications about relevant products and services that might be interesting, in accordance with your marketing preferences.
||Your personal information will only be used to send marketing materials such as newsletters if we have your permission.
|To be able to offer you targeted sales tools to assist you in selecting the right product or the right service.
||The use of your personal data in this way is necessary to answer your request.
|To display certified partners on our website, in accordance with your preferences.
||It is in our business interest to be able to place our certified partners on our website, in accordance with your preferences. We will only post this information with your permission.
|To comply with legal requirements we are subject to, such as tax returns and financial reporting.
||The use of your personal data in this way is necessary to comply with our legal obligations.
The permissions (on this website) are intended to maintain business contacts with you, to offer you support, to send out mailing campaigns, to send newsletters by mail or e-mail and to display certified partners on our website. My personal data will be processed in accordance with the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the Dutch Privacy Act for the protection of your data. Providing your data to ASSA ABLOY Nederland B.V. happens voluntarily.
Who and where is your personal data transferred to?
We may transfer your personal data for the purposes set out above:
- To organizations of the ASSA ABLOY Group, including but not limited to our brands such as ABLOY, Nemef, LIPS or Yale, that market, sell and support our solutions in your country when you sign-up for an expert consultation or request information from us
- To third parties who provide services connected to this website or its functions, but only to the extent necessary to provide these services:
---> IT (Information Technology) providers who host, develop and offer support for this website
---> Digital Analytics providers who provide us with tools that help us improve your experience on our website
- When required by law; and/or
- To a buyer or a potential future buyer of our business.
Some recipients are located in countries outside the EU/European Economic Area (EEA). As in some cases these countries have a lower level of protection than that within the EU/EEA, when transferring personal data to countries outside the EU/EEA we use standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission to ensure a sufficient level of protection for your personal data. These standard contractual clauses can be found at ec.europa.eu.
We take measures to protect all personal data transferred to a third party, or to other countries, in accordance with applicable data protection laws and as stated above.
For how long will we store your personal data?
We store personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purpose for which the data has been collected, and in accordance with our internal record retention schedule. This means that we delete your personal data when such data is no longer necessary to process a request or to manage our relationship. Statistics which have been anonymised may be saved for longer.
In relation to the personal data that we hold about you, you have the right to:
- Request a copy of your personal data from our records;
- Ask that we correct or erase your personal data (though this may mean that we cannot process requests or orders, or that your account expires);
- Ask us to stop processing your personal data (for example as regards the use of the data to improve our website), or restrict how we process it (for example if you deem the data to be incorrect);
- Request the personal data used to provide you with information you requested, process an order, or manage your account or our relationship in a machine-readable format, which you are entitled to transfer to another data controller; and
- Withdraw your consent to us processing your data for marketing purposes at any time.
We may not accept a request to erase your personal data where we require it to comply with a legal obligation or in relation to a legal claim.
Requests to exercise your rights should be addressed to our Data Protection Manager at email@example.com
If you have a complaint regarding our processing of your personal data you are entitled to report this to the ICO (Information Commissioner’s Office) at ico.org.uk or to the supervisory authority where you live or work if different, list of which can be found at ec.europa.eu.
How can we make changes to this privacy notice?
We may update this privacy notice from time to time in response to changing legal, regulatory or operational requirements. We will notify you of any such changes (including when they will take effect). Your continued use of the website after any such updates take effect will constitute acceptance of those changes. If you do not accept any updates to this privacy notice, you should stop using this website.